The Drexelbrook Event Center has become the most desirable special event venue and caterer in the Tri-State area. We combine our passion for food, unsurpassed service, and a heartfelt desire for helping our clients and their guests to create unforgettable memories.
We cater all types of events, from boardrooms to ballrooms: corporate celebrations, amazing weddings, outrageous mitzvahs, over-the-top proms, and truly memorable social events.
We have evolved into a full-service hospitality company capable of being a reliable and trusted resource for our clients’ entire foodservice, design, and planning needs.
Drexelbrook At A Glance
- Our beautiful and unique rooms at our Drexel Hill facility can accommodate group of all sizes, from eight to 1,200 guests.
- We offer full-service catering in residences, offices and other locations in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware
- We are the facility manager and caterer for the Franklin Commons in Phoenixville, PA
- We are a preferred caterer at over 25 special event venues throughout the Tri-State area.
- Our partnership with Smart Lunches in Boston helps to provide healthy lunches to over 30 schools in the region.
- We have created a new dedicated e-commerce network called the Drexelbrook market. It is the new home of Special Occasions by Drexelbrook Catering for on-line ordering of our delicious food. Also available from the shop will be Drexelbrook merchandise as well as drink ware and gift cards from STREETLIGHT Kitchen and bar.
- Partnered with VisitDelcoPA for Food for the Frontline. An organization created to provide quality, healthy, protein rich meals to healthcare workers.
- STREETLIGHT Kitchen & Bar is wood-fired centered and local cuisine focused that celebrates over 70 years of drexelbrook history.
- Holiday Inn & Suites Philadelphia West, Drexel Hill opened in 2019 and features 100 rooms as well as a business center, meeting rooms, state of the art fitness center and heated saltwater pool.
- Award holder from all the top business, wedding, and event publications.
- Drexelbrook is a member of the National Association for Catering & Events.
- Many of our team members are GREAT Kitchens (Gluten Free Resource Education & Resource Training) certified through the National Foundation of Celiac Awareness (NFCA).
Meet the Staff
Born and raised in Philly, survived 15 years with the Nuns, the Augustinians and Jesuits. Began his career in hospitality (unknowingly) at age 14 at Williamsons then aboard the Moshulu; worked at some of the best hotels in the city including the Warwick and the Rittenhouse.
Like Star Trek, he was on a five year mission at Drexelbrook (which turned into 22 years and counting) to make a difference in catering. Domenick is the mastermind behind the details of the happening within the company.
A stickler for the details and a relentless passion for exceeding expectations, often works hundreds of hours per week (according to his wife) to ensure your event will be perfect.
So what does CPCE stand for anyway? Certified Professional Catering Executive of course!
With a passion for sales and operations, Jeannie moves fluidly from creating events to ensuring smooth execution.
Over the years she has become known regionally as an expert in the “Indian” wedding market. Often working late into the night, never leaving the office until every phone call and email are returned, a hot cup of coffee is her preferred beverage. A Springfield native and “O’Hara” girl at heart, Jeannie is the model of passion and professionalism!
Joann epitomizes the “down to the penny” philosophy and keeps us on track and on budget. We are pretty sure she can compete in the fastest use of a calculator competition.
Joann truly cares about the success of Drexelbrook. Joann, her husband Billy live nearby with their two beautiful daughters Kylie & Aubrey.
Bill started in the wait staff department and moved up through the ranks. He directs the bartenders and the wait staff and is “the manager of the managers”. He is nimble on his feet and logs 100 miles per week (according to him) moving around the building.
Bill & his wife Missy met at Drexelbrook and they have 1 beautiful daughter. He enjoys a good comic book and owns a replica of the “Bat signal” from the Batman series.
A “workhorse” if there ever was one. Chef Wade is early to rise and late to sleep. According to him, he enjoys the quiet before the chaos that is catered events. We think he has done every job in the kitchen before being promoted to executive chef. He is passionate and focused when it comes to creating great food. We sometimes think he lost his mind, but then we realize he is “the guy” ultimately responsible for the turnout of up to ten events in one day…talk about passionate!
His favorite saying: “Whatever you need just put it on the contract and it will get done”.